Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lose Up to 10 Lbs in 3 Days -NO STARVING


THERE IS NO GET SLIM QUICK SCHEME, BUT THIS IS ABOUT AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET TO GETTING SLIM QUICK!!

Lose 10lbs in 3 Days without starving!!The Real 3 Day Diet is a food menu list and support group for people that need to lose weight with quick, easy and healthy results.


Started this page as a way for people to share their experiences with this diet-I have done it many times with success-This time around, I just started my 3rd Week and I have lost 15 lbs so far!!

-3 Days on Diet--

Eat whatever you want sensibly the other 4 days of the week

Great detox without starvation-Great training for meal planning

Check out our Page on Facebook to join in with all the current dieters or habit changers, as I like to say. 

Also check out http://www.thereal3daydiet.com/#!dietmenu/cl69 to see pics of all the meals.

You will also find the grocery list for everything you need to get started

I AM ONLY DOING THIS CAUSE I LOVE IT, I KNOW IT WORKS AND IT KEEPS ME FROM MINDLESS EATING (just picking up any food I walk past even if I am not hungry)

0 comments:

Post a Comment